Jun 18, 2011

This I'm sure of

I will translate my review of Mortis-trilogy to English. There's just too much fun stuff in there to leave you out of it :D Only downside is that I have to translate the subtitles back to English for you, as they are in Finnish (no dubbing here) and thus I might not be able to give you my genius caption texts. This has to be from the better end of the scale: "Unless Ahsoka lightens it up with the Force *winkwinknudge*" is my caption for the last screencapture, in which Anakin states to Rex that he wouldn't believe what happened to them even if he told him. More boring captions just whine about things that are WRONG or something else. (Like in one caption: "Anakin's shirt actually is too long; it should only cover half of his thighs") And then there are just my reactions to the shots, like two pics where I state that Imperial March is in order.
And there was also my comments about the music I was listening to when I wrote the review, but those I have to re-do.
Other good captions:
"DON'T YOU DARE GO DYING!"
"Don't drink and drive!"
"Who knows what those two do alone..."
"Damn, I missed the death ray!"
"Can't... Breathe..." (was already in English :D)

I think that was it. But I'll come up with more when I translate the whole thing.

And on the same note, S3 HASN'T ENDED YET!!!! Not here. Citadel Rescue airs in 4 minutes. We get one epiode per week, no exceptions. No breaks, no stacking. 22 weeks of Clone Wars. And we don't have episode previews, so if one doesn't read from internet what's going to happen, it all comes out from the blue.
Guess what's the Finnish name for today's episode? "To the Master's memory". It doesn't tell you anything, unless you know Even Piell is going to die in this episode.

Okay, now I'll turn my attention to the TV so I won't miss any of this episode.
I'll also do a review of Citadel-trilogy, with screencaptures of the episodes. USB-cable between digibox and computer is an awesome thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment