Jun 12, 2011

No Shirtless Scenes in SW:TCW?

Honestly. Anakin had the best SC EVER in ep. III and so far there's been none in TCW. I need shirtless Anakin! Shirtless Obi-Wan would also be great, as we haven't seen him without his Jedi robes ever in the story. (I think)

And... Was Quinlan Vos shirtless in TCW? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to check that up.

Okay, soo... No one's been shirtless in TCW? Are all the animators male and aiming this to boys? That would explain Ahsoka's Cleavage Window, but why then have Ahsoka in the first place? I mean, the audience can't be that old kids that they'd look at Ahsoka like a possible girlfriend. Well, not when the movie came out, but who knows about current Ahsoka, being 15-16 and looking definitely better/hotter than earlier.

Star Wars actually is quite a base for slash/yaoi fangirls. Or boys, if that's their preference. Anyway, just think about all the possibilities! Han/Luke, Wedge/Luke, Biggs/Luke from the OT, Qui-Gon/Obi-Wan, Obi-Wan/Anakin, Quinlan/Obi-Wan from prequels, and the list goes on everywhere. I honesly have no idea what pairing are now hot from EU, as the newest post-RotJ books I've read are the Thrawn Duology. That was... interesting reading right after the T-Trilogy, as the chars were making remarks to the TT all the time.
And I read those in English! The newest translated one is The Crystal Star! Well, two TCW novels have been translated, but they were that 'choose your own adventure' type books. I still bought both. I love having SW stuff. I have a three-part comic collection, two-part manga and two random comics. And almost all the TCW comics they've published here. I love the stuff we get with them :'D I only missed the first. I thought then it was just some kids' comis, but it was the first part of the slave-comic. Now I want that particular number, but it's been two years, so it's impossible to find.

Okay, enough rambling. I'll leave my SW-collection to another post. Hey, I do reviews of TCW on my other blog, do you think I should translate them here? They are fillid with stupid humor and my remarks, and emphasize Anakin's cuteness. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment