Jun 16, 2011

TCW S4 Trailer

I just saw the newest one, and my gods was that awesome. More Mon Calamari, more clones, finally really seeing Rex in that Phase two helmet - looks almost creepy - and... Anakin in that wetsuit? Honestly, he wasn't that much on screen, but from what I saw, he doesn't look pretty wearing it. It covers too much of his handsome face D:
Ahsoka doesn't look that bad, I think she actually will look really COOL wearing that suit.
Did I also see Padmé wearing a wetsuit? Or was Ahsoka from odd angle? They're the same height so it's not impossible to confuse them with each other.
Two dual-bladed lightsares on a four-armed creature? I think the lightsabers are - what I call - 'Ventress-blades', so that creature actually has four lightsabers s/he can use as four separate or two dual-bladed lightsabers. But anyway, that's AWESOME!

And now I want to know how Anakin ends up as a Dooku's prisoner, and why Padmé runs after him so eagerly. I mean, couldn't they even TRY to hide the fact that they're married?

Hoshit, that whole season is going to be a huge ficfuel for me :'D My brains come up with anything from any source.

No comments:

Post a Comment