Jul 14, 2011

Browser choices

I have quite large Warriors-websites, and I really want them to work on every common browser. I have Mozilla Firefox 5.0 as my default browser, with Internet Explorer 9 and Google Chrome 12 as secondary browsers to update my other dA accounts. No need for signing in and out, when every accout uses different browser :'D
I also downloaded Rockmelt, because I wanted to see what it was XD. And with the latest iTunes update I got Safari 5, and just recently I downloaded Opera 11. Last two came really handy when testing the new layout I'm planning for my websites, because they didn't understand a part of my coding IE and FF could understand, so there was a big mistake that only showed up in smaller browsers. I soon realized what it was and got it fixed, though.

So, are there any other common browsers? Older versions don't count, as I can't check my sites on IE7/8 or FF3.6, for example, because newer version usually overrides the older.

No comments:

Post a Comment