Jul 15, 2011

Sleeping Anakin is cute, no matter the situation

LOL I keep seeing really weird dreams. Apparently I thought too much of TCW before going to bed. On the other hand, it's been a while since I saw Anakin in my dreams, so this was (excuse my pun) a dream come true.

I had no idea where I was in that dream, but it looked like hotel of something. Could have been inspired by AGC II: Chaos in the CityCloset, where all the characters live in a huge cube-shaped building. Anyway, I've got no idea what the dream was about, but I saw Anakin there somewhere at some point. And I had an interesting book I was reading. It basically listed few reasons why few jedis would get sick/ill/whatever. Well, I thought the book was about that, but I have no idea what Obi-Wan and Mace were doing in that book. Although, it's not that uncommon for books to change subject while reading when in dreamland. And I think I can remember what Anakin's page said... Yeah, if I remeber correctly, it said that he would get down with stress. At that point, I was like: "-_- you're not even trying" to that book, as my imagination would come up with anything. Yes, I though of that inside the dream!

Also, I'm quite sure I saw Anakin sleeping in that dream. :3 He looked cute. And he was sleeping shirtless ^^
Okay, that wasn't the point of that part :'D I got a bit stuck thinking how to say this. But anyway, Anakin's prosthetic arm was way off from what it's in ep. III. It was only from shoulder to elbow, rest of his arm was normal. And it was his left arm. Even in the dream I noticed that first part, but that second part hit me only now as I'm writing this. And now that I think, his arm looked more like Ed's automail from FMA than what his arm really is like in SW.

Yeah, I have weird dreams, don't I?

P.S. There was more about this dream, but I chose not to write it to keep this post even somewhat readable. When I start explaining stuff really deep, it usually contains few inside jokes you wouldn't get.
P.P.S. Now I want to draw Anakin in pink princess dress. >D

No comments:

Post a Comment