May 9, 2010

Stories!

I'm starting to write AHGM: chapter XIX, which is the last chapter. I think I should congratulate myself; I've never finished any story of mine. Shadows of Family is stuck, but I know what I should write. Maybe I'll revise the whole story, because this version sucks. It's so... illogical! It has all sorts of stupidities, like Shaak Ti and Luminara Unduli alive during LotF(something like that, I'm not even sure where this story is on timeline). Anyway, it's totally AU, because Chewie, Anakin, Mara and Jacen are alive after this story. Well, I'm not sure about Chewie, but the others will be.
And my other stories...
  • Ministory: one or two short chapters ready
  • Ice & Water: nothing yet
  • The Tunnel: half chapter
  • End of One Era(EoOE): nothing but some lines in my notebook
  • At the End of Everything(AtEoE): lots of stuff in my notebook
Doesn't look too good.

Oh, and btw. I changed my profilepicture. Now it's Ahsoka, as you can see.

No comments:

Post a Comment