Jan 7, 2012

What? No! Yess! HELLYEAH!

My thought process during "Escape from Kavado" sounds pretty much like the title of this post.

Even I was appalled by the slave camp scenes. I avoided reading them in the comics because I simply thought Obi-Wan was being too Jedi, but here in the episode.... Just no. And to think there were kids aged 10 and less wathing this! I can't even imagine what these episodes will cause in Finland! Personally I'd rate at least this episode 12+ for the anxiety-causing scenes and overall theme.

The Clone Wars has never avoided violence, but this episode might have gone too far. Anakin killing/slaughtering Zygerrians, clones and zygerrians blowing up in the sky.... Dropping Togrutas to their deaths, still punishing everyone except Obi-Wan, just... just about everything was yucky for me.

And the preview in the end of the episode! DDDDDDDDD: I shouted "OH MY GOD" when Obi-Wan was hit and my brothel told me to shut up and quit with the "omging" DX just not fair. I can't go squee or omg over things in this house anymore. Just f*ck you.

And I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE UPCOMING EPISODES OMG!!!!! Seriously the preview was made of awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment