Sep 5, 2011

I'm seriously squeeing right now

I just got home few minutes ago, and my brother said I should see the new Gigantti ad. I have no idea what he was watching when he came upon that ad, but it doesn't matter.
What matters is that it's practically a Star Wars ad! Threepio and Artoo are walking down the corridors, and checking everything. Dialogue taken form Tantive IV scenes in ANH. Well, that's nothing new. I've seen "Vader" advertising cars. (Kid dresses as Vader).
This ad was special. I knew/remembered that the Blu-Ray box set would be released this fall, and I was interested if they would advertise that too in the ad. THEY DID!!!! Cue lots of squeeing from me and my brother telling me to stop overreacting.

The joke here is that I didn't remember the international release would be before NA release, thus I thought would not be able to get said box before, say, Christmas. When I saw the date was Sep. 12th, I went crazy. Come on, look at this list:
Sep. 12th: Blu-Ray box
Sep. 13th: next TCW magazine
Sep. 16th: TCW S4 starts (and I died yesterday when I read what'll happen in that episode)
Sep. 19th: I turn 17
Sep. 23rd: 4.03 of TCW
Sep. 24th: my birthday party
Okay, last two/three were partly irrelevant, but now the whole September is full of Star Wars for me!

But there're couple of downsides in this, too:
I was hoping to get a new phone for b-day present from my dad.
I also was hoping he could buy the Blu-Ray box for me.
I am getting money, but that may not be enough, as I'm going to buy WeSing Encore for Wii. Well... My pocketmoney should fill that gap. Mom still hasn't paid me PM of August.
So, it seems I hape to pay both the Blu-Ray box and the Wii game myself, then. The box is 79 euros, and the game is 69,95. 148, 95... Meh, not that bad. I'll get enough money.

No comments:

Post a Comment