Aug 7, 2010

Beware when providing link to pics in Internet

Right now, I'm really pissed off! Because I found out just recently that one of my oldest posts had been found recently with all kinds of searches from Google! The most common term was 'perv pics', but there was also terms like 'anakin ahsoka kissing images' 'han luke slash' and stuff like that. And what pisses me off, is that that post was written in Finnish, so I don't think anyone got that those pics were not my works! I deleted that post today, to avoid further confusion. No one ever commented on them, so I never knew that they were found through Google. I'm just lucky that the original artist's of the pics didn't found out. If I someday re-publish that list, I'll provide links to the pages where I found the pics, not straight to the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment