Dec 4, 2011

SotR: HSQ broke my brain

Due to some internet issues, I watched the newest TCW episode this late. And I have to say: it broke my brain. Seriously! Now I have nothing against copying the plot from the comics, but there were again minor issues that annoyed me ><

1. I don't think Obi-Wan and Anakin have the full Jedi garb underneath the Zygerrian armor. Most of the tunics, yes, but not the topmost flappy-things(I have no idea if they have proper name)
2. GETTING CRAP PAST THE RADAR!!!!! XD Just what did Anakin whisper to the Queen?
3. Obi-Wan... I have to say I like how he's the one getting hurt now. Though Ahsoka and Anakin also got their share in this episode(Anakin stunned like that, anyone?) but Obi-Wan still wins.
4. Ahsoka's slave costume <3 so pretty. And I think the blue fits her. But not her green lightsaber ><
5. Anakin is playing Luke. Lightsaber-shooting and hand signals + eye glances! *drool* I love nods to the movies.
6. Copy-paste'd plot. I liked it, because even when I knew what would happen("Ahsoka you f'cking idiot!") it was still a bit surprising. I also haven't read the comics in a while :D
7. Lars Quell. Lars Quell. Lars Quell. The. Best. Alias. Ever. I almost cheered when I heard Anakin say it.
8. Ahsoka in the cage XD Master of patience, it seems.

>< Now that I opened the comics, I might as well comment them, too XD

Part 3:
"No offense, but who'd buy Rex?"
"There are worse deals"
Oh boy did I crack when I saw this XD Ahsoka's outfit(before she turned into a stripper) is more revealing than the one she had in the episode, but somewhat also better.
Page 4. There's an ewok in a cage.
Anakin's cape... Page 7, ILU.
Why is there a loose tooth on page 11, panel 4?
Why does Ahsoka look like she has nothing under the loose garb when they're riding the beast? Seriously, her leg's the skin color, even though it's brobasbly supposed to be white. And in one panel she appears bare-foot.
>< the infamous slave-costume. Seriously, she's 14.
They didn't beat Obi-Wan onscreen in the comic!
Part 4:
Ahsoka's visible skeleton.
Anakin appeared darker in the episode than in the comic.
Part 5:
Does Rex have a tattoo?
Lol royalties appearing even more royal.
>< Acutally, why is everyone whining about Ahsoka's costume? It's a tube top, biking shorts and a bit more.
And no one ever draws Anakin's tunics right. (Seriously: pants, long tunic and a jacket. Not that hard.)

SW.com still doesn't work so I can't check the next episode preview >< SW.com, I hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment